|14 Feb 2023|
|Written by Philip ANDERSON|
GOOD HERO is a creative media studio built on an innovative approach and passion for telling entertaining and compelling stories. Launched in 2020, we are a collection of producers and acclaimed writers whose credits include films like the Cars Franchise, LEAP!, Fireheart, Inside out, French hit Les Intouchables, and many others. At GOOD HERO, we are constantly incubating and working on new worlds through movies, comic books, TV series and more, for kids aged 7 to 77. Each of these imaginative worlds will one day give life to countless epic journeys, inspiring heroes, and uplifting stories.
Job summary You will mainly assist the creative team with administrative tasks and creative research. You must learn fast, be independent, flexible, open-minded, and solution oriented. We are looking for someone who is excited about the work, very well organized, and proactive.
Other responsibilities include:
● Supporting the creative team with administrative tasks such as taking meeting notes, maintaining/organizing our database of industry contacts, etc.
● Conducting research across various topics (summarizing academic journals, articles, videos, and documentaries; transcribing interviews; compiling lists of potential consultants/experts; etc)
● Preparing research reports and presentations
● Translating documents between English and French If you would describe yourself as an investigator, explorer, or detective with a hunger for learning new things, then this is the job for you! Qualifications/Requirements
● Must have previous experience in film and television or publishing/editing
● Must be fluent in English but fluency in French is a plus
● Must have either recently completed university or be close to finishing university
● Must qualify under the convention du stage to apply for this position
● Knowledge of MS Office Suite, Google Suite, and Zoom required
● Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign or other graphic design experience is a plus
● Must have strong critical thinking/analysis skills, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to quickly prioritize multiple tasks
● Must be reliable, hardworking, proactive, intuitive, diplomatic, autonomous, and have great discretion and excellent interpersonal skills
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV to email@example.com
All Resumes and letters must be in ENGLISH to be considered for the role
Instead of submitting a Cover Letter please answer this question, in no more than 250 words, in a separate PDF:
“How would this internship fit into your long term goals?”